Awesome

I just have to say right now how awesome my husband is. I came home from work (just after Zach had left the house for class) to find the table set and decorated, stuffed salmon in the oven with sides of pasta and vegetables on the stove and bread and shrimp on the table waiting. The oven and stove timers went off minutes after I walked in the door with Declan. So we sat down to a wonderful, delicious, almost relaxing dinner together, lamenting the fact that our 'daddy' was missing from the party.

Thanks honey. I love you.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniff...I'm so proud....sniff

Lamar The Revenger said...

yay zach! now can you do a repeat performance?

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB SON,
You learned well on how to
keep the PRETTY LADY HAPPY.
Pappy

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you guys liked it.

I can't believe lil man didn't like the alfredo noodles...