Pride and Determination- Declan Style!

[posted by Zach]

During the days of potty training, we found that a little incentive goes a long way. One of those incentives was that Lil Man could pick out some underwear with his favorite cartoon characters on it. I forget the circumstances why, but I ended up going to Kmart and grabbing a bunch of underwear while Lil Man was at home with Mommy. In all of my geeky dad wisdom, I got him Spider-Man, Superman and, of course...Transformers Animated.

Over time, they became just any old underwear, but recently he's been taking a liking to the Transformers underwear (let me wipe my tear of joy).

This morning, however he only had Spider-Man and Thomas undies to wear...but wait! Mommy just moved a load of laundry over to the dryer. He's a Lil Man on a mission.

He's digging...














and digging....





















FINALLY!! The treasure hunter found his booty!



Good job, Little Buddy!

4 comments:

Lamar The Revenger said...

ok say it with me.. WAIT TIL ALEX REACHES THAT AGE!

Anonymous said...

yep, he's a Swarr alright!!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just gotta have priorities!

Noah feels you Declan - don't settle and keep searching!

Anonymous said...

those photos are PRICELESS!